Friday, August 6, 2010

You Say It's My Birthday!



For the past three months, I've obviously known that my 40th Birthday was rapidly approaching.

40 years of living the dream right??

I started to reflect back on my life of what I have done, places I've been and then started thinking about the things I should be doing and should have done by now, and I realized that life gets away from you before you can stop it. But that's just it!!



YOU CAN'T STOP IT!!!

No matter how much you don't think about it or try to not make it happen, it does just that - IT HAPPENS. So, I decided to not let it get to me by just embracing the situation and roll with the punches. I live my life to the best possible way I know how. I do the best I can in making the right decision, and my decision on turning 40 was to loooooooove it, accept it and tell as many people as I know that it's coming and to help me celebrate it.

YEAH BABY!

On the morning of my birthday, I walked into my office, and my cubicle was completely decked out with streamers, decorations, lights and confetti. It was fabulous!! Several people told me that they didn't believe I was 40 that they thought I was lying. (I wish) How cute is that!!?? But I had friends take me to lunch and my husband took me to dinner, and it turned into a fun, fabulous and very positive day! It was GREAT!



So, here is to the people in my life that made my day the best it could have been. I am very greatful to all of you for your love, your friendship, and for all the birthday wishes out there. THANK YOU!!

So far, 40 ROCKS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hay, Sunshing, it only gets better. When you are my age, you are happy to tell people and say you feel great.

    ReplyDelete